12 of 12 was created by Chad Darnell , and has bloggers worldwide taking 12 photos throughout the day on the 12th day of each month. Chad is no longer hosting 12 of 12, but you can find his website here, including links to past 12 of 12s.
If you missed them, you can check out my 12 of 12 for previous months here!
1. Thanks to Daylight Savings Time, my body thought it was 5:20 am rather than 6:20 am. The sad thing was, I’d already been up for 45 minutes at this point. *Yawn*
2. I did a quick BP check before work. I’m 33 1/2 weeks pregnant now, and with my last pregnancy my BP was skyrocketing at this point, so I’ve been keeping a really close eye on things this time. As you can see, I’m not seeing the same high trend with this pregnancy. Whew!
3. In spite of having nice normal blood pressure, I am slowly starting to see the late-pregnancy-swelling starting. Just a few days ago I decided to take off my rings so that they don’t have to cut them off for my c-section. My finger looks so weird without them! It’s skinnier where they should be…right? I’m not imagining that?
4. As you may already know, I eat salad for lunch most days. One thing I love as a “salad fixing” is seasoned nuts. This was a new variety I tried for the first time and they were so good! Yum!
5. Me. 33 1/2 weeks pregnant. This one’s shot from a different bathroom mirror than previous pictures – note the grape Dora soap and the tiny potty. It’s The Kid’s bathroom .
7. Sautéeing some colourful peppers to pretty up our chicken alfredo (and to sneak some veggies into The Kid).
9. The Kid’s new “thing” is hiding in the pantry and giggling until we find her. For some reason her Daddy was in there with her this time. I can’t quite remember why. She’s sitting on the dog food pail, so all you can see are her legs and feet sticking out.
10. Another new “thing” that The Kid has been doing is playing inside of this collapsible toy bin. Here she’s using it as a dog house (she’s the dog – her idea, not ours). More often she’s got it over her head and body and is running around claiming to be a banana. (??) Thankfully it’s mesh on three sides so she can see out….at least 3/4 of the time. My Kid cracks me up. 🙂
11. Pump reservoir change time. I’ve been going through a lot of Apidra lately with this crazy 3rd Trimester insulin resistance. Damn you, insulin resistance!
12. Lastly, cooking up some hard-boiled eggs in my mini steamer. This thing makes them perfectly every time! I love it! (Much like I loved the egg salad sandwich I had for lunch today!)