Every now and then some of my esteemed D-blogging colleagues post about the search engine terms that brought readers to their blogs. I’ve wanted to do this in the past, but most of my search-engine-related hits had to do with retinopathy or anxiety or other not-so-funny (but very relevant – welcome here!) topics, so I didn’t.
But I’ve finally collected a few worth sharing, so here they are:
- Green drop mascot. If you’ve followed me for a while, you may know that these folks are stumbling onto this post. I actually have a few hits for this one. And really, who could blame people for Googling this cute and loveable mascot?!
- Caterpillar massacre. Yikes! Really, who Googles that? Whoever it was, I’m guessing they didn’t find what they were looking for here.
- Horse has got diabetes. Unfortunate, really. I hope the searcher didn’t feel like I was making light of his/her horse’s sad situation in this post.
- Duabetic jokes. Also likely stumbled onto #3 above, before continuing his/her search to find the humour in duabetes.
- If it’s not a baby inside, what am I feeling? Have you seen Alien? If not, don’t.
- Idina Menzel allergic to feathers? According to Sesame Street she is. So I guess she must be…right?
- I’m afraid Idina’s allergic to feathers. Uh…I was joking about everything on Sesame Street being true. But, you know, even if she is, she can probably just use a foam pillow…so, uh, I wouldn’t worry too much….