Yeah, you read right. I cheated. Since I actually did stuff on the 12th this month (as opposed to so many previous 12s done from home), I had a lot of trouble narrowing my pictures down to just 12. Let’s just call it a baker’s dozen. 🙂
This month I used Camera+ on my iPhone, so any effects you see in the pictures below are from that fun app.
Also, I’d like to point you in the direction of my friend Genifer, who did her first 12 of 12 this month! Actually, she only did 11, but it’s her first time. Go check her out.
Now the schpiel:
12 of 12 was created by Chad Darnell (you can find his website and a bunch of 12 of 12 links here), and has bloggers worldwide taking 12 photos throughout the day on the 12th day of each month.
If you missed them, you can check out my 12 of 12 for previous months here!
1. Part of my breakfast – blackberries! Yum! I ate them with yogurt and walnuts. Delicious!
2. This is my friend Lauren. We went to Starbucks for coffee on her break. See that smile on her face? It’s pretty much always there, and is one of the reasons that a lot of people are going to miss her when she moves to Ontario in a few weeks. 😦
3. On the way back from Starbucks I popped in to HMV quickly for these two CDs. I didn’t have any CDs from either of these ladies, so I’m trying them out.
4. It was United Way Bingo Day at work. Bingo Day always happens on a Friday when I’m not working, but this time I was actually working on Bingo Day! Unfortunately I didn’t win. I still had 2 squares left (for blackout) when the winner was called. Booourns.
5. This is Kerri. Kerri and I met through 12 of 12, and found out that we live in the same city, so we’ve been trying to meet up for 12 of 12 for a few months already and this time it finally worked out! We met over the lunch hour and took a walk around downtown Winnipeg for some shots. Don’t forget to check out her 12 here! She actually managed to get a picture of the two of us together!
6. We walked by the fountains on Memorial Ave, but my pictures of them didn’t turn out well. These are the stones leading up to the fountain. You can see the water from the fountain pool in the cracks (although not in this picture).
7. Silhouette of the Golden Boy (atop the Legislative Building) in the golden sun.
8. The Vaughn Street Jail (no longer a jail).
10. This is my friend Richard. He consented to a picture for my 12, but did not consent to posing for one, so I was forced to play paparazzi and try to take a surprise candid photo with an iPhone camera that is not very paparazzi-esque. Anyway, we went to Tim Hortons (I’m not usually a 2-coffees-per-day girl, but it was Friday so I made an exception). He may or may not be levitating a donut in this picture.
13. Stewing about fragrances. I’m looking for a new one and tried a few during the day. This one is a definite contender, but by bedtime I could hardly smell it on me anymore and my husband couldn’t smell it at all, so I’m not sure it’s the right one for me. Also in the running is Hugo Boss XX. Still not sure, though…
That’s all! Hope you enjoyed them!