Since this uber-crazy May/June schedule is still in full swing (over soon…), I decided to search for a meme today. I found this which is all about Top 5 lists. I like lists, so I’m giving one of them a go.
Top 5 Things I Wish I Could Do
I could easily think of 5 diabetes-related things for this list, but I’m choosing not to. Those are too obvious. So, once I’ve wished for the functioning pancreas, clear vision, etc., here are the next 5 things I wish I could do:
1. Dance like a pro. All styles – ballroom, contemporary, hip hop…. I even want to krump!
2. Sing like a pro. I don’t want to be a rock star or anything, but I’d like to be that person about whom other people say, “Hey, I didn’t know you could sing so well!”
3. Swim. I can probably swim to save my life if my boat capsizes reasonably close to shore, but even that is questionable. Sad.
4. Speak more languages. I’ve got pretty basic French, but that’s it. I’d love to speak it, and at least two more languages, fluently. Preferably Spanish and Italian.
5. Make a decent living doing something I love. I don’t dislike my job. Most of the time I kind of like it. But I really envy the people who can make money doing the things they truly love. The people for whom work doesn’t feel like work.
Hmm….this list ended up being a bit depressing. I didn’t see that coming. Maybe I should have.