This month’s 12 of 12 is far less interesting than last month’s Vegas Edition. This is the Office Worker and Mom edition. 😛 (And it’s late again! Gah!)
12 of 12 was created by Chad Darnell (you can find his website and a bunch of 12 of 12 links here), and has bloggers worldwide taking 12 photos throughout the day on the 12th day of each month.
If you missed them, you can check out my 12 of 12 for previous months here!
1. Yep. That’s me.
2. You know that long black puffy parka with the fur-rimmed hood that everybody has? I have it too. So much for being original.
3. Downtown Winnipeg on a foggy winter morning. At least a foggy winter morning is generally warmer than a sunny winter morning!
4. Best. Travel. Mug. Ever. We have four of these. They don’t leak and they keep your drink hot (or cold, if you so desire) for hours! And they were only $20 for 2 at Costco! This one contains Refresh tea by Tazo.
6. Part way through the day our daycare lady emailed me to say that my daughter’s temperature was 99.8 degrees fahrenheit. (She’s been sick and it was her first day back at daycare after two days at home.) The limit for staying at daycare is 100 degrees fahrenheit, so this was my warning that I might have to come get her. I’m a celsius girl, so I had to do the Google conversion and see for myself how high her temperature actually was.
7. Great song! It reminded me of spring when I got this album and listened to it ad nauseum for a number of weeks. Oh spring, will you ever come again?!
8. My daughter’s favourite Christmas present. She loves this book about “Emmo”. Her daddy was playing hockey that night so we had “girls night” and spent some of it reading about Elmo’s Busy Day.
9. We also spent some of it watching Sesame Street (on PVR). In this episode, Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel teach us about being allergic to something. Idina is allergic to feathers, so the chicken is making her itch. I didn’t even realize these two were married. I learned something today. Thanks IMDB.com!
10. Supper time. Since we were on our own we opted for leftovers night: pork tenderloin, boiled dill potatoes and frozen peas. It was actually pretty good for leftovers! (32g of carbs, if anyone’s counting.)
11. This picture didn’t really turn out (I was using my camera phone this month), but our daycare lady sent the kid home with an Avon catalogue for me and these super cute kids’ towels were in it! I really wanted to get one, but my husband convinced me that $20 is too much for a kid’s towel. But so cute…!
12. With the husband home and the baby in bed I had some me-time for yoga! Yay! (Why is yoga gear always purple?)
That’s all for this month’s 12!