Okay, I’m new to the whole blog meme thing, so I don’t know if I’ll have all the meme-etiquette right, but I’m meme-ing anyway. Silly as they are, I love these darn questionnaires.
I saw this one when Kerri posted it on Six Until Me and she got it from Karen. Since I don’t know many other bloggers (yet) I’m not going to tag anyone else – I’m just going to fill it out for my enjoyment and, hopefully, yours!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Water. From a tall blue plastic cup.
2. Where was your profile picture taken? At my brother-in-law’s wedding in Kananaskis, Alberta.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Yes, but definitely not well.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? Shane. With a really juvenile “knock knock” joke. It was hilarious! (Hey, I never said I was mature!)
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? About 10:00pm. Lame, I know. It’s what being a mom has done to me!
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Probably not, because I like living close to my family. Ask me again when I’m in the middle of a Manitoba winter, though, and I’ll have a different answer for you!
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? There are always fireworks. 😉
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on your FaceBook list? Probably Kelly. Maybe Kent. It’s a toss-up.
9. Do you believe exes can be friends? Sometimes, but not always. How’s that for non-committal?
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? It’s alright. Not my carbonated drink of choice, though.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Hmmm….define “really hard”? I cried when my right eye bled.
12. Who took your profile picture? I really don’t remember. I’m going to guess either my husband or my sister-in-law.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My daughter. As if anyone’s surprised by that. 😛
14. Was yesterday better than today? Not really. About the same, I guess. The weather was better.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes, but I might have to PVR something…does that count?
16. Are you upset about anything? Yes. I’m upset that my eyes won’t stop leaking and that my daughter gets so cranky when she teethes. (Not that I blame her.)
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Oh my goodness…of course!! What a ridiculous question!
18. Are you a bad influence? Not normally, but I may have been occasionally.
19. Night out or night in? Usually in. I’ve become a homebody in the last few years. That said, the last few times I have gone out in the evening I’ve had a blast!
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Aside from the D-related stuff, my Blackberry and a glass (or bottle) of water.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My daughter – every day for the first three weeks after she was born.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Oh I don’t know. I’m not so much of a texter. I prefer email.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Pretty good, actually. Fantastic husband, beautiful daughter, still enjoying being off work for the next few weeks…I can’t complain!
24. Do you hate anyone? Hate is a strong word. There are, however, some people who I find very difficult to like.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? A few messages, but not much. Again, I prefer email.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes. As I should, given that I’ve just stopped breastfeeding!
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Only people who wanted something from me…
28. What song is stuck in your head? Right now, Soon We’ll be Found by Sia. But over the last few days it’s usually been Crave You by Flight Facilities. I was just recently introduced to it and can’t get enough of it!
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., a secret lover or George Clooney? Huh? Seriously? Neither…. ??
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Nope.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Grocery shopping!
32. Do you think too much or too little? Too much. Waaaaaay too much.
33. Do you smile a lot? Yes. Sometimes even at inappropriate times – like when I think of something funny while I’m by myself in the produce section of the grocery store.
34. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? Too many. 😛
35. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you be? My daughter – so I could see what’s going on in that cute little head of hers.
36. Facebook or Twitter? Definitely Facebook.
37. Chicken or Beef? Steak! Mmmm…..
38. Mac or PC? PC. But I haven’t really given Mac a chance.
39. Have you ever punched anyone in the face? No, but I’ve wanted to.
40. Last music received or purchased? Under the Sheets by Ellie Goulding