I’m adding some links to my site today and I thought I’d introduce them here first!
- Six Until Me – My current favourite diabetes blog! Kerri’s a great writer and I can really relate to her posts since she’s also a diabetes veteran and is also on a pump. She’s currently days away from having her first baby, so she’s doing/done the diabetes-and-pregnancy thing too. Very relatable and entertaining! Love it!
- Life as a Pregnant Diabetic – This is my pregnancy blog from last year. I’ve talked about it already, so I won’t add any more here.
- Unrestricted Tastes on Restricted Diets – A blog by Chef Barrae featuring some delicious diabetes-friendly recipes! I have yet to find a recipe I didn’t enjoy on this site!
- Managing the Sweetness Within – Another fantastic diabetes blog! This one has some great pregnancy-related content.
- Balancing Pregnancy with Pre-Existing Diabetes – The website for a book written by Cheryl Alkon, who also writes Managing the Sweetness Within (see #4 above). The book is coming out in April 2010 and features the experiences of a variety of women….including me!
- The Diabetes Resource – “Your ultimate guide for everything diabetes related!” I think that pretty much says it all!
- The Diabetes Talkfest Blog – Yet another great diabetes blog! This one is by Gina Capone, who manages The Diabetes Resource (see #6 above).
- Diabetes Forums – An online diabetes community covering a wide variety of diabetes-related topics. I’ve made a number of good friends here!
Now go check ‘em out!